Image Via Pinterest
Everybody needs inspiration & motivation in life. So does a traveler. What inspires a traveler are unexplored terrains, colorful cities, people and their culture.
Being a traveler, whenever I run short of Ideas or happiness, I pack my bags & run far from the regular hustle & bustle of city life to spend sometime close to the nature, observe the beauty of different cultures & people, get inspired by the twist & turns of the roads & valleys, lost senses in the depth of the sea and the mess of the stars.
Well, I would love to share 15 ultimate photos that will inspire you to travel & explore the hidden treasure of the nature. These are a few of my favourite photos, never ceased to inspire me from being a traveler.
- Get mesmerized with the glimpse of the magnificent Himalayas…
2. Lost yourself in the thicket green lush and the cloud, while trekking to an impressive beauty of nature.
3. Let your soul float amid the breathtaking scenery.
4. Breathing freshness of air, & seeing the most soothing greenery around you. What ignites the soul is chirping of birds, gushing of streams, and mist over the leaves.
5. The vibrant culture & people around the world.
6. Wake up the adventurous & risk taker child inside you! How about a rickety public bus ride?
Via – hakimsurf.tumblr.com
7. To wander around the unknown terrains where there is no traffic & no pollution but, only serenity.
Via – hakimsurf.tumblr.com
8. Spend an evening out of home & city, somewhere far and unknown.
9. The crazy rushing wind & its intensity! The blueish-orange sky, the hill, the wind & you… Wouldn’t that be like chasing an unicorn? 🙂
10. Who would mind to feel intrepid like a National Geographic explorer? I bet, you would feel proud & ecstatic at being independent of gravity.
Just deep breath, become one with the sea and enjoy the sight of beautiful creatures living underwater!
Pic Via- scubadiving.com
11. A unique winter getaway experience! These are the magical establishments which must be there in everyone’s bucket list. Gazing Stars at chilling night from a mirror house won’t be anything lesser than a dream.
12. A swing at the edge of the cliff… you beat the fear of death & height and experience the wind of fearlessness. It is indeed an ultimate experience.
This tops the activities on my wishlist.
13. Amid the blue sky and blue sea, let your soul dance & swing…
Amid the emptiness of the Sea, let your soul to hear the inner voice.
Via- Conde nast Traveler
14. Hunt for a place like this when you are in dire need of peace- Picturesque landscape and sparkling river where you can sit and plan to spend the rest of your life.
15. Be the Tarzan of a Jungle & write your own jungle stories.
Truly the list is endless, but these are few of my favorite photos. I’m sure, you have many more photos in your album which inspired you endlessly. So, go ahead & share your favorite photographs to inspire me & other travel blog readers.